Suitable from newborns up to 4 years, the Mica from Maxi-Cosi is ideal for parents looking for one car seat that will last. Combining the best convenience for parents with the highest i-Size safety standard (ECE R129), the Maxi-Cosi Mica offers longevity without compromising on safety.
With an easy 360° swivelling function, the car seat allows you to easily seat your child while preventing back pain for parents, whether its rearward or forward facing. Mica also provides an utmost comfort thanks to its sleeping recline position, its ultra padded seat and its ventilated structure.
- Benefits from G-CELL technology which absorbs crashes and protects your child against injury in a side collision
- 360 rotation makes it easy to put your child in and take them out of the seat
- Offers easy ISOFIX installation with a convenient support leg provides stability even when your child is not sitting in the car seat
- Visual indicators notify you when the car seat is correctly attached to your car’s ISOFIX anchor points to ensure no mistakes
- A newborn inlay ensures ultimate comfort for your little one. As your baby gets older, he/she will stay comfortable thanks to the sleeping recline position, headrest with memory foam and built-in back ventilation
- An easy-in crotch pad and the 5-point safety harness ensure your baby is securely strapped in every time
- Rearward-facing car seat up to 4 years old for enhanced neck and head protection
- The cover is removable and machine washable
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet, which comes with your car seat, to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn’t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
||approx. age of child
||birth up to 10kg/22lb
||birth up to about 6-9 months
||birth up to 13kg/29lb
||birth up to 12-15 months
|0+ & 1
||birth up to 18kg/40lb
||birth up to about 4 years
||about 9 months to 4 years
|1 & 2
||about 9 months to 6 years
||about 4 to 6 years
|1, 2, 3
||about 9 months to 12 years
|2 & 3
||about 4-12 years
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.