Orders over £150 qualify for free delivery. For orders under £150, the cost of delivery is £4.95 per delivery address to the UK mainland. For orders to UK Highlands & Islands the cost is £15 for orders weighing under 30kg and £50 for those weighing over 30kg. Standard delivery times vary and will be stated on the item. If for any reason an item is out of stock, we will let you know immediately with an expected due date. You will have the option to cancel your order.
Express delivery is available on exception basis only at a cost of £7.95 per delivery address for orders placed before midday. If express delivery is not shown as an option in the checkout please email us and we will advise whether we can fulfil the order. If for any reason an item is out of stock, we will let you know immediately with an expected due date. You will have the option to cancel your order.
Standard Furniture Deliveries
This service is free of charge on orders over £150. Your furniture will be delivered to the entrance of the building based on the stated lead time on the product details page. You will be advised of the exact date of your delivery in advance. We are not able to provide a more specific time for your delivery with this service.
Delivered by our Approved Suppliers
This service is normally free, unless stated and applies to furniture where our suppliers will ship directly to you. Delivery lead times are longer for these ranges and we will keep you up to date as best as we can. The supplier will contact you when the order is ready to arrange delivery (supplier T&C's may apply).
There may be occasions where we are unable to deliver all goods at one time. In these instances we will inform you about a split delivery or give you the option to use our Click & Collect service. You will have the option to cancel the order. No additional charges will be levied for any additional deliveries we intend to make.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect service is currently available from our London base. You will receive an email once your order is ready for collection. Collection lead time in usually 3-5 days on standard orders, however this may be longer for split deliveries. This service is not available on orders being delivered directly from our approved suppliers.
International deliveries will incur a shipping charge dependent on the weight of the product and country of delivery. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of products you wish to purchase so that we can provide a shipping quote before you proceed with your purchase. Shipping charges are currently invoiced separately.
Most but not all our Products are eligible for delivery to destinations outside the UK. Where restrictions apply, your order may be cancelled and a full refund provided (nursery travel goods are excluded from international delivery).
In some but not all instances, the recipient will need to sign for an international delivery; this depends on the local carrier and value of the order. We'd advise you assume that someone needs to be in to receive the parcel.
All Product prices shown on the Website are inclusive of any applicable UK VAT. This means that the total price you pay for the Product is always the same, regardless of whether or not UK VAT is chargeable on our sale of the Product.
Products delivered to destinations outside the EU may be subject to taxes, fees, customs duty, levies or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs formalities. The recipient of your order is responsible for all customs formalities for the import of the Products, and will be required to pay any additional charges for international delivery, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that may be levied outside the EU.
If you're ordering products to be delivered to someone else, please make sure they're aware they'll be responsible for these additional charges. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we're unable to offer any assistance on these processes. We'd advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.
You (or the recipient of the Products if different) will be the Importer for all international deliveries of the Products. Therefore, before placing an order, it’s your responsibility to check that any Products ordered comply with country, state and/or federal government import regulations, and that there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect receipt of your order.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (EU customers only)
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You're entitled to cancel your contract if you wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised, or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you're obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them until your return them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of cancellation and we'll reimburse you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. We won't refund your original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty, damaged, or not as described. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We'll refund you no later than 14 days after the day we receive the goods back from you