This award-winning digital infrared thermometer measures ear, forehead and room temperature, in just 1 second. Its One-Touch design makes it incredibly easy to use yet it is highly accurate to an incredible 0.1º. It provides ultimate flexibility for the whole family, where some may prefer a reading taken from ear over forehead or vice versa, and measures room temperature far more accurately than baby monitors, which is an important part of reducing cot death.
Designing out probe covers removes a cause of difficulty for many parents as thermometers that need them require an ongoing supply of additional covers, and won’t work without one, yet these covers are often uncomfortable for little ones. This product has a built-in cover for keeping the probe clean when not in use, and is cleaned after use with a simple wipe using a baby-wipe or alcohol-wipe (or similar).
The screen has a back-light that automatically turns itself on and off, just one of the many energy-saving features that gives it exceptionally long battery life. Using readily-available AAA batteries, rather than cell batteries (which many other thermometers use), one set of batteries will last for 3,000 readings in Ear or Forehead mode and 6 months in ambient mode (if left on constantly).
It sits in its own stand - for taking room temperature - which can be wall mounted without screws and be positioned anywhere as its flip-over screen automatically knows which direction it is facing (like an iPhone!). This ensures easy access to the thermometer at all times, essential as little ones can become ill much more rapidly than adults.
- Give you additional peace of mind, through market-leading accuracy
- Make life easier by being specifically designed to work without probe covers, yet remain ultra hygienic
- Save you time, by taking temperature in just 1 second
- Save you money, by combining 3 functions
- Travel-friendly, it comes with its own stylish, hardwearing travel case that also has a second stand build in
- Unlike many thermometers, it is 100% mercury-free and is certified as a baby product and a medical device
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free