Note: This is the BeSafe designed for the Babyzen YoYo and so has the Babyzen logo. It also comes with a Babyzen bag and the Babyzen carseat adaptors
Blending the French design of Babyzen with Scandinavian BeSafe safety, this car seat is the perfect solution for easily transporting your newborn. Designed for use up to 12 months fitted with a 5 belt harness to keep your little one safe and secure. With extra protection from the improved side impact performance, exceeding the R129 side impact criteria, while the padded head rest allows your little one to be comfortable on every journey.
- 5 belt harnesss
- Harness 'tidy' magnets
- Innovative SIP+ shock absorber system reduces impact by 20%
- Easily installed on the iZi modular i-size base
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet, which comes with your car seat, to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn’t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
||approx. age of child
||birth up to 10kg/22lb
||birth up to about 6-9 months
||birth up to 13kg/29lb
||birth up to 12-15 months
|0+ & 1
||birth up to 18kg/40lb
||birth up to about 4 years
||about 9 months to 4 years
|1 & 2
||about 9 months to 6 years
||about 4 to 6 years
|1, 2, 3
||about 9 months to 12 years
|2 & 3
||about 4-12 years
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.